Friday 12 June 2009


Today I am going to write about a place in Chile that I would like visit. Personally, I think Chile has the most beautiful places to visit such us Torres del Paines, Las 7 tasas, Atacama desert, beatiful beaches, chilean antartic, easter island and so on.
although I would like visit all those beatiful places, There is one special place that I would like to vitit first, it is Easter Island where pascuenses live, because it is one of the few cultures that keeps the languaje, beliefs, dances, and many things that they as culture have known how to keep. Also I would like to watch "moais" which are a big mistery who created them. Another things that I ve heard about them is the delicious food, and dances.
well I must say I am going to be there as soon as posible.
see you! iorana!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interview