Friday 19 June 2009

language V blogging experience.

Hi, dear classmates.

Well, today I am going to write about how has been my language V blogging experience. First of all, I have never had my own blog page. So this is my first time that I have a concrete space to express my feelings, say what I think about something, what I like or not, what I agree or disagree with. I am totally free to say what I want, For that reason I have enjoyed writing it in English.

Another thing that I really like and enjoy is to share my opinion in english with my classmates, they can post me what they think about it, and I can reply them too. The funny thing is that I can know their opinions, sometimes they make me laugh with their hilarious post, make me reflect about an important thing and also I can hear their interviews that are so interesting. The important thing is that we can agree or disagree with any opinion and say it but always with respect and giving reasons why we disagree.

Now, I have to say that writing in English have been a great experience, because I have learnt a lot of new vocabulary which I have to look for them in order to make sence to the topic that teacher gave us everyday in the blogaton. Also I have learnt new expressions from my classmates’s blogs. At the same time I can practice my reading comprehension, my listening because we have up loaded videos, my speaking because we had to record our opinion, and especially in my writing which is improving a lot. so, I can practice all in just one blog it is fantastic! for all those reasons I love English phive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interview